Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Great Things He Has Done

Last fall during a Bible Study I was convicted about journaling. One of the reasons it's important for me to journal is that I have NO memory!

Lately I have FLOPPED at journaling! Sometimes blogging is my version of journaling and clearly I haven't done much of that lately.

So today I'm journaling an answered prayer.

For years now Cowboy & I have been praying together for a specific physical healing in one of our kids. This child has been in tears many times over this situation. We've been in tears for this child. Without going into detail, let me just assure you that it's been a long, hard struggle!

God has healed this child! There's been no symptom of this ailment for over 2 weeks now! As parents, we've each spoken to our child and reminded this child that this healing has come from God alone.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!

No comments: